debdiff in attach disables ACPI support with kernel >= 6.0 and it allows
to use this driver with the latest 6.1 kernel (this should be probably
considered a temporary workaround, until nvidia provides an updated
version of this driver with a proper fix).

** Patch added: "nvidia-dkms-390-support-linux-6.1.debdiff"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-graphics-drivers-390/+bug/2006695/+attachment/5645777/+files/nvidia-dkms-390-support-linux-6.1.debdiff

** Description changed:

  [Impact]

  Trying to install nvidia-dkms-390 with linux 6.1 in lunar produces the
  following error:

-   error: ‘struct acpi_device’ has no member named ‘children’
+   error: ‘struct acpi_device’ has no member named ‘children’
+
+ This is due to the kernel ABI changes in the ACPI layer (along with
+ other dependencies on GPL-only symbols).

  [Test case]

-  $ sudo apt install nvidia-dkms-390
+  $ sudo apt install nvidia-dkms-390

  [Fix]

- Support linux 6.1 ABI.
+ Support linux 6.1 ABI by disabling ACPI support with kernels >= 6.0,
+ until nvidia releases a new driver with the proper support for 6.x
+ kernels.

  [Regression potential]

- We may experience regressions (crashes or graphic issues) with 6.1
- kernels that are using nvidia-dkms-390.
+ We may experience regressions (crashes, graphic issues or incorrect
+ behaviors) with 6.1 kernels that are using nvidia-dkms-390.

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-390 in Ubuntu.

  nvidia-graphics-drivers-390 fails to build with kernel 6.1 in lunar