I've gone through the most common Xorg crashes on 22.04 and found one
where the call addresses seem to match yours:

https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/6c8ea4e88ac1e5642e14d17c955dc4b73b389612

So that's bug 2000649. Unfortunately we don't know what change fixed it,
only that it is fixed in newer Xorg releases 21.1.4 and later. And that
is only in Ubuntu 22.10 and later for the moment. I don't know when
Ubuntu 22.04 will get the slight Xorg update it needs to collect that
fix.

   Xorg crashed with SIGSEGV in FreezeThisEventIfNeededForSyncGrab() from
DeliverGrabbedEvent() from ProcessDeviceEvent() from XkbHandleActions()

  Xorg crash