Before plugging in this 3rd monitor both of my screens (the ones in red
and blue colors) were close to another without any green space in
between them.

Of course in order to reach the spawned desktop in between any of those
monitors I need to drag the mouse quite a long road before it reaches as
we can see from the amount of green spacing in between them.

** Attachment added: "trimon-0.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/2042708/+attachment/5715795/+files/trimon-0.png

  Monitor preferences isn't fluid after 3rd monitor plugged in