Dear all, after the upgrade of mesa packages on monday
(23.2.1-1ubuntu3.1~22.04.2 from repo jammy-updates), I suffer similar symptoms
at startup (causing a blank screen with no GDM running and message "something
went wrong). I am using 22.04.3 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" with kernel
6.1.0-1034-oem but the issue remains with kernel 6.2.0-26-generic). I have a
Dell precision 5480. The issue occurs if I use the nouveau driver or the
proprietary nvidia driver (535) with profile "on-demand". The problem is solved
with proprietary driver and profile "nvidia" (but costs a lot to the battery
lifetime).
I enclose the syslog around the crash which mentions an issue with mesa drivers.

Is this the same issue or should I open a new issue?

** Attachment added: "syslog"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mesa/+bug/2051068/+attachment/5748702/+files/syslog

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  GUI crashed after installed proposed package libegl-mesa0