I installed the debug symbols in the above and experienced the crash.
Ran the crash (failed but got the whoopsie id)

https://errors.ubuntu.com/user/48154af52a1ad74595dfd1a394e65ff5fc7131d588778dc4bacd36325d293f6280e12259a3c48ad31b56c7000ec68175ffe156d9c52de8bf78aaeb00eed11c0b

I have deterministically recreate the bug/crash. It occurs when quickly
switching to the VMWare Horizon client. For instance a quick alt-tab to
the client. Or the other way is to have the VMWare horizon client as the
'next' window, such that closing/killing the current window will quickly
switch to the horizon client will crash the horizon client and some
other apps (predominantly the snap of Spotify which I have running or
the deb install of Zoom).

** Attachment added: "prevjournal.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xwayland/+bug/2055176/+attachment/5752926/+files/prevjournal.txt

which is subscribed to xwayland in Ubuntu.

  Xwayland crashed with SIGSEGV