Public bug reported:

When you tweak the internal windows of Shotcut (a video editor) and
minimize it to system bar, it resets the interface when maximized and
all the windows tweaks are lost.

The Shotcut version I'm using is the 24.08.17 beta, which is the only
one that works on Ubuntu right now.

I've reported this to the Shotcut team and they informed me it is a bug
on the Window Manager, so I'm reporting it here.

The link to the bug report of Shotcut is this:
https://github.com/mltframework/shotcut/issues/1571

And the link for a video showing you the problem is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yqryQNm3LY

I'm using Ubuntu 24.04 LTS with Gnome 46 above Wayland on this hardware:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700U
GPU: AMD Radeon RX Vega 8
RAM: 20GB DDR4 3200MHz
SSD: WD SN530 512GB M.2

The xwayland version is 2:23.2.6-1

Could you help to fix that issue, please?

God bless you!

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 24.04
Package: xwayland 2:23.2.6-1