Alright we can ignore the benchmark results [1].

And let's not focus on 550-560 performance differences anymore. We know
the main performance problem in 560 by a long way and it will either
require a new driver (that is probably not "560") [2], or a redesign of
triple buffering [3].

So this is now triaged and I have a plan for GNOME 48.

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/-/issues/3720
[2] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/-/issues/3461#note_2236305
[3] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/-/merge_requests/1441#note_2236368

** Summary changed:

- [regression] Poor performance in Nvidia-560 Wayland sessions
+ Poor performance in Nvidia Wayland sessions

** Changed in: nvidia-graphics-drivers-560 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: mutter (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: mutter (Ubuntu)

which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-560 in Ubuntu.

  Poor performance in Nvidia Wayland sessions