@tjaalton -- I think I put this on MM already, but just adding a
confirmation here that the staging build in your PPA does indeed fix the
mesa issue on the D0. Is there any possibility this is going to make it
into noble (and the mesa content snap) before oracular's release?

The reason I ask is that, if not then those with D0 stepping Pi 5's
(currently only the the 2GB model, but in the coming months it'll cover
more models) will be able to login to their desktop (because oracular's
mesa is already sufficiently recent), but will find firefox and snap-
store won't run (because the snap's mesa is based on noble). If the fix
is published *after* oracular's release, then a simple "sudo snap
refresh" will fix things for these users. However, I can imagine a
scenario where a user needs access to a web-browser to get internet
access in the first place (captive portals and such), so it would be
preferable if we could include the fix in the release media itself.

which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  [SRU] Mesa bump to 24.2 required for Pi 2712D0 stepping