sorry Stefan, I recognized your post this day. Because I do not know which was
the last kernel version where 3D was working, I just booted the LiveCD. There
it is working. See the working3D.txt for more information.
Meanwhile I have kernel 2.6.24-25-generic but 3D is still not working again. I
guess the problem is, that I do not have a /dev/dri/card0 device. There is no
dri directory at all but the i915 modul is loaded without an error.

** Attachment added: "working 3D with the LiveCD"
   http://launchpadlibrarian.net/35745640/working3D.txt

--
[Hardy] No DRI with Intel GMA 950 (aka 945GM)
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu.