Daniel, we (and more importantly, upstream) have a policy of only one
reporter per bug report. This is because xorg-bugs that look exactly the
same can have different causes. It soon gets confusing when we have
files from different reporters in the same bug report, especially if it
turns out that the logs are incompatible.

We appreciate your information, but we would prefer it in a separate bug
report. If the issues turn out to be the same, it can be marked as a
duplicate, which means that we have two linked bug reports of the same
issue, but it is easy to keep track of which files come from where.

For both of you, it would actually be nice if you could look at bug
447892, comment 23. Using xorg-edgers (https://launchpad.net/~xorg-
edgers/+archive/ppa) and the debug option mentioned there, will probably
provide more useful batchbuffer dumps.

--
[GM45] system locks up at random intervals, except mouse
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu.