Architecture: amd64
Date: Wed Jan 27 21:49:48 2010
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 9.10
Package: empathy 2.28.1.1-0ubuntu1
ProcEnviron:
 PATH=(custom, user)
 LANG=de_DE.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.31-17.54-generic
SourcePackage: empathy
Uname: Linux 2.6.31-17-generic x86_64
XsessionErrors:
 (gnome-settings-daemon:32030): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_propagate_error: assertion
`src != NULL' failed
 (polkit-gnome-authentication-agent-1:32136): GLib-CRITICAL **:
g_once_init_leave: assertion `initialization_value != 0' failed
 (nautilus:32133): Eel-CRITICAL **: eel_preferences_get_boolean: assertion
`preferences_is_initialized ()' failed
 (gnome-panel:32123): Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to
allocate widget with width -15 and height 24
 (firefox:9862): GLib-WARNING **: g_set_prgname() called multiple times

** Affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug
--
X restarts to GDM after empathy was idle and gets input
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/513467