After I log into an openbox session from xdm I will start doing work.
The last time I presed Ctrl+Enter, GPG password, Enter while working in
claws-mail (only thing open). I bumped some different keys that
shouldn't have done anything and I was brought back the xdm login
screen. It didn't feel like X restarted because there wasn't the delay
and screen flicker that usually happens.

As far as I know the issue could be in xdm, xserver-xorg, openbox, or
something else that's crashing them. I'm attaching .xserver-errors.

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

--
Logged out of openbox session during use
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/512916