I still have the  same  Bug.  i  Upgrade and  i  install  from  cero  i
mean  i do a clean  instal and  my graphic  card  ATI radeon  breaks.

Claudio Fron Chile

--
"Yo estoy con Marco, Súmate al Cambio".

http://www.guendelman.com

         Claudio Guendelman U.
        clau...@guendelman.com
           www.guendelman.com

--
upgrade breaks graphic drivers and x, preventing login or startx
which is subscribed to xorg in ubuntu.