Hi,

as has already been asked, can you reproduce this on real HW? While the
driver is not perfect, the emulation of the graphic hardware in kvm is
much less than perfect. Hence I assume that the probability is higher
that it's a bug in kvm, reassigning. If you come to the conclusion, that
it's a driver bug after all, please reassign (there's lot of speculation
for this bug, and I just added some more ;)),

Cheers,
   Stefan.

** Package changed: xserver-xorg-video-cirrus (Ubuntu) => kvm (Ubuntu)

--
konqueror and arora show jpgs incorrectly
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-cirrus in ubuntu.