I am not sure if this is the right bug which applies to my problem since
there seem to be alot freezes with intel based chipsets and latest
kernel / intel driver. However, since I am using KDE and the freeze
occures at random (some times several times on one day, on the other not
a single time) I am attaching my debug output here.

It happens with and without compositing enabled in kde configuration.
The mouse cursor always still works (moving), but everything else is
frozen.

I have "Intel Corporation 82852/855GM Integrated Graphics Device (rev
02)"

** Attachment added: "Debug output freeze"
   http://launchpadlibrarian.net/39365087/dri_debug-20100218.tgz

--
[i945] Kubuntu freezes when I use the keyboard shortcut to start krunner (UXA
bug)