Architecture: amd64
Date: Sat Feb 27 14:40:36 2010
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 9.10
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
Package: firefox-3.5 3.5.8+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.9.10.1
ProcEnviron:
 PATH=(custom, user)
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.31-19.56-generic
SourcePackage: firefox-3.5
Uname: Linux 2.6.31-19-generic x86_64

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug

--
sudo dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg does not change xorg.conf
which is subscribed to xorg in ubuntu.