Hi All,
      In my readback, and please correct me if I am wrong, I did not see where
anyone had tested this against the latest Lucid Alpha 3? Would it be possible
for those of you experiencing this to try this against a Live image? Many of
you may be aware that modesetting has migrated into the kernel. As such, there
have been a number of drivers changed to run as KVM enabled. I would really
appreciate some testing in Lucid. I'd also appreciate a test against the latest
mainline build of the kernel in the team PPa to verify if this issue is showing
up in a generic linux kernel.

Thanks!

~JFo

--
[i945gm] dual screen not working with virtual resolution enabled: just a blank
screen with a mouse pointer