Let's be optimistic and assume it got fixed.  If it still reproduces in
the next few days you can reopen the bug.

Btw with crashes we really need to have full backtraces - see
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Backtracing for guidance with this.

However, I suspect this may not be an X bug.  filesystem
unmount/disconnect does not generally affect X in any notable way, so
it's probably more likely that the fs change caused a kernel fault, and
X crashed just as an innocent bystander.  This could explain why no
backtrace was listed.

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

--
Xorg crashes on usb storage unmount/disconnect
which is subscribed to xorg-server in ubuntu.