Finally has anyone filed the bug for our chipset upstream similar to RS482,
I could have done but I am new to all this and not as experienced in linux
as you guys

--
Absence of proof is not proof of absence.
----

--
[RC410] Xpress 200M hangs when resuming from suspend with DRI (needs KMS)
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-ati in ubuntu.