Hi Fernando, it appears when you made this bug report the -nv video
driver was used since this is listed in your Xorg.0.log.  We changed to
using the -nouveau driver subsequently.  You indicate you are still
having trouble, but since it's a different driver, it's probably some
other unrelated problem, and the logs you posted originally are no
longer valid.

So, if you're still seeing troubles with the latest lucid bits, I'd like
to ask that you file a new bug using the command `ubuntu-bug xorg`.

** Changed in: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

--
CTRL-ALT-F1 switches off the LCD backlight in Toshiba Tecra R10
which is subscribed to xorg-server in ubuntu.