Hi Rickard,

thanks for the link and the push towards the right project. I also ran
apport-collect as my non-privileged user and went through the
authentication thing in konqueror, but then apport crashed because of a
"Permission denied" error on some apt lists. Now when try to run it
again (as root or as user) it keeps saying "No additional information
collected."

Since no new attachments appeared here, I am unsure if the whole thing
worked. Maybe the apport-information is queued somewhere now? (If so,
sorry for the many re-tries!)

--
Opera 10.10 crashes complete Xsession
which is subscribed to xorg-server in ubuntu.