You must be joking.

On 6.April you ask for a file that gets deleted on every launch?

I upgraded to the lastest downloadable release. Using simple Upgrade
procedures.

You folks are really cute. Ask for even more information and remove the
possibility to report bugs from launchpad. I have to introduce this in
our company. Maybe that way we'll have error free software soon.

We have RC1 today. The problem still persists.

Wolf

--
gdm does not take input on login
which is subscribed to xorg-server in ubuntu.