I do not have 2 GPU's and this bug has made my dual monitor system unusable.
One monitor is CRT-0 and the other is DFP-0.

I tried the suggestion of turning Xinerama off, it works in that I can
move the mouse to the second monitor without xorg maxing out the CPU,
but it also makes the second monitor essentially useless because all it
does on the second monitor is display the curser and no apps are usable
on the monitor.  Lucid is a release candidate now, this should have been
fixed because it is not ready for release!

--
Mouse movement corrupted with Xinerama enabled
which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in ubuntu.