Hi Bryce

I'll do as you request but, I created and have been buggering about with
an xorg.conf to get it going.

Have succeeded now (more or less). I can only get a colour depth of 16bit and
have a horizontal picture shift to the right of about 5 pixels.
But its working at full resoloution of 1400x1050.

I'm very impressed with the results. Radience theme combined with the
butterfly background gives a very pleasant working environment.

Gerry

--
trident cyberblade not recognised on install
which is subscribed to xorg-server in ubuntu.