Hello Bryce

Thank you for getting back to me on this issue. I am regrettably unable to test
out Lucid at the moment as I will be away for a prolonged period of time,
probably way beyond June. However I will try my best to test and report
accordingly when I get the opportunity, and will open a new bug if I experience
the problem again in Lucid.

Thank you very much and for looking into this bug. Really appreciate it (:

Bertran

--
tty consoles severely distorted upon resuming from hibernate
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-ati in ubuntu.