could you please make "dontzap" a accessability option for those who are
unable to control their fingers?

today I ended up having to pull the plug because I could not find
another way to get out of xorg. my /home partition was not mounted so
gnome would not come up and would also not load my "dontzap=no" config

dontzap belongs to the xorg config. keep it there. users use linux
because they do not want to find new ways to do common tasks with every
release. ubuntu started and was successful as a better maintained
debian. now it seems the focus has shifted to "change and break
everything that has reliably worked for 30 years"

--
please enable dontzap by default
which is subscribed to xorg-server in ubuntu.