This tablet works fine if I installed xserver-xorg-input-wizardpen via
Martin Owen's PPA and modify /usr/lib/X11/xorg.conf.d/70-wizardpen.conf
as below.

Section "InputClass"
   Identifier "wizardpen"
   MatchIsTablet "on"
   MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
   Option "TopX" "100"
   Option "TopY" "120"
   Option "BottomX" "9920"
   Option "BottomY" "6200"
   Driver "wizardpen"
EndSection

I wonder why it doesn't work good if I uninstall xserver-xorg-input-waltop.
I hope xserver-xorg-input-wacom includes the support for this waltop tablet.

And for other guys, would you please report the result of applying this
tips?

Regards

--
Waltop Tablet works but it indicates the absolute point only holding the buttons
which is subscribed to xf86-input-wacom in ubuntu.