You may be right, simar. I thought the synclient output showed the raw
hardware output before the driver processes it, but it may be that the
xev output and synclient output shows essentially the same. Anyway, we
have enough data to forward this bug to the upstream developers. Would
you like to do that, simar? (I see you are new at bug triage) If not, I
will do it.

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (Ubuntu)

--
scrolling issues using touchpad
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-synaptics in ubuntu.