Binary package hint: ttf-indic-fonts

Asus 1000 HE, Atom 280.  After a recent update, I have not been able to
configure the external monitor (LG W2252TQ).  It will not permit
shutting off the laptop display and turning on the external monitor.  At
the moment, desktops 1, 2, 3 are on the external monitor; desktop 4 is
laptop only.

Also, I cannot set "visual effects" above "none," whether using the
external monitor or not.  This results in cairo dock appearing with a
large black block around it because there is no compositing.

** Affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

--
lost dual monitor support after upgrade
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/564122