Thanks, acimmarusti
Your fix does not seem to work for me. I built 2.6.35-rc5 (July 12) kernel
(from kernel.org) following your suggestion. Except for unusual failed both
keyboard and mouse ( I have to use usb ones) the laptop does not resume after
suspend. Maybe I need the snapshot of July 15th? I am not sure. I will try
testing it.
Thanks again

Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send
OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument

--
[RC410] Xpress 200M hangs when resuming from suspend with DRI, with or without
KMS