I would like to point out, that the bug is still there, at least for me
it is.

When installing proprietary driver fglrx via Hardware Drivers, the
install fails to complete.There are two Icons for accc under
/system/preferences, which means that ati catalyst control center
installed succesfully. About other parts of the fglrx package I don't
know so far.

I am using Intel  i5 procesor and ATI mobillity radeon HD 5650.

--
package fglrx 2:8.721-0ubuntu7 failed to install/upgrade: subprocess installed
post-installation script returned error exit status 1