If i login into a unity session, all I get is, unity constantly reloading.
So I login using the desktop session and then run the gdb.

There is a pattern here,
First time i run gdb, the gdb is always empty with no stack.. [gdb-unity1.txt]
Second time onwards [without logging out], if i re-try a gdb it seems to always
segfault in libdee  [gdb-unity2/3/4.txt]

The first time it crashes, I can see the terminal and windows without a wm, but
I cannot type using the keyboard, [no wm ,hence focus issue?]
I copy-paste the commands to quit the gdb and to reload metacity/mutter
[metacity --replace or mutter --replace]

The second time onwards when it crashes, I cannot see the terminal but
can only see the background wallpaper. But i can type the commands [i'm
typing commands blindly  ;p] and can exit gdb, to restart a wm.

Attaching the gdb's

** Attachment added: "gdb-unity1.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+bug/616997/+attachment/1497943/+files/gdb-unity1.txt

--
[RV515] Unity keeps reloading with a white background
which is subscribed to mesa in ubuntu.