Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to
look at all reported bugs in a timely manner. There have been many
changes in Ubuntu since that time you reported the bug and your problem
may have been fixed with some of the updates. If you could test the
current Ubuntu development version, this would help us a lot. If you can
test it, and it is still an issue, we would appreciate if you could
upload updated logs by running apport-collect 429102, and any other logs
that are relevant for this particular issue. Please feel free to report
any other bugs you may find.

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-video-intel (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- [i945gm] Huge font size in KDE and GDM. Makes KDE unusable 8.04-9.10.
+ [i945gm] Huge font size in KDE and GDM. Makes KDE

--
[i945gm] Huge font size in KDE and GDM. Makes KDE
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu.