Strby, I sympathise, our LUG has a user that sees this error only every
few boots rather than consistently, but this is not the correct bug to
try and get your problem fixed.  This is only about improving the error
message when it occurs, not investigating causes of the error occurring.
However, you're correct, the problem lies with the 1777.  I'll raise
another bug for that and report that number here for you and others that
follow.

--
The "suspicious" errors don't give sufficient information
which is subscribed to xorg in ubuntu.