I have 10.04 installed on a virtual machine on my laptop. I will check it
again but I do not think there is a dialog option to disable tapping there,
either. My host os is 9.10.

On Aug 25, 2010 9:21 AM, "Gursimran singh Mohar" <simar....@gmail.com>
wrote:

Not this but,

1. Is the bug still exist with 10.04?
2. Please provide us the following output
cat /proc/bus/input...
May be these links are of some help to you.
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UsingTheTerminal

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingTouchpadDetection

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/415692/+attachment/1516058/+files/MousePrefs01.png

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/415692/+attachment/1516059/+files/MousePrefs02.png

--

I cannot disable touchpad tapping because there is no option on the mouse
preferences dalog and gsyn...

--
I cannot disable touchpad tapping because there is no option on the mouse
preferences dalog and gsynaptics will not run.