I can confirm the following: Genius G-Pen 560 works if you rename
"10-aiptek.conf" file to "50-aiptek.conf" (which is suggested on the
community page, though it took me two hours of fiddling with it to
actually notice that suggestion).

Everything works, including pressure sensitivity (tested in Gimp) and
right click button. The "smaller" button which should act as left click
serves as "paste", though at this moment I would be happy even if
neither worked as long as the bug in question is resolved.

--
Aiptek tablet only registers as a mouse in /dev/input
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-aiptek in ubuntu.