I also have a four-monitor setup with two graphics cards.  I'm also
experiencing the mouse pointer getting stuck + flickering problem after
upgrading to Lucid.  I use absolute screen positioning (since my four
monitors have different sizes), and I have taken care to put the screens
in order from top left to bottom right.  I thought this fixed the
problem since I didn't crash for a few days, but the problem just showed
up again.

If xinerama is deprecated as many people are saying, then there needs to
be another solution for multiple video cards / multiple monitor setups;
I have been using Ubuntu since Dapper and this has never been a problem
until the recent upgrade.

My xorg.conf is attached.  Thank you!

** Attachment added: "My xorg.conf file with four monitors"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg-server/+bug/570151/+attachment/1724441/+files/xorg.conf

--
mouse stuck between screens with xinerama
which is subscribed to xorg-server in ubuntu.