+1 for having this on Lenovo. My laptop is a T61p. I haven't really
figured out when it happens but maybe it happens more after I have
suspended many times.

I haven't really noticed that it is unresponsive a little period of time
but only that it does not work at all after a resume from suspend
sometimes. The only button that works on the keyboard is the ON/OFF. If
I press it for 2-3 seconds I get the login screen.

I have this issue right now but I connected external keyboard+mouse via
USB. That works.

I will try to create a similar hardware.txt and attach.

Btw, I never had this issue before and I have had every release since
8.10 on this laptop I think.

--
after suspend: trackpoint and touchpad unresponsive for 5-10 sec
which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-evdev in ubuntu.