On 10/24/2012 01:59 PM, Bryce Harrington wrote:
Chris, Maarten, Alberto, Timo, Robert:  Can you each jot down your
thoughts on topics worth discussion in the X session?  (Either directly
on the blueprint or just reply and I can add them.)

Particularly:
   * What do you aim to work on for raring?
   * What do you see as our main problem areas in X right now?
   * Are there any tools or processes we should have or improve, so we
     can get things done more efficiently?

Bryce

I was wondering if hybrid graphics could get a few minutes or its own meeting.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/desktop-r-hybrid-graphics

- Eric