你需要安装一个库,这个库算是编译环境的一部分

sudo apt-get install libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2

这个命令需要网络 :)
不知道你的 Ubuntu 机器能不能上网,不行的话要找一个不需要验证的环境安装这个软件包

万江 写道:
thank you for your advice!
but I want to see how to solve the problem, not the searching page.
and I want to ask about how the "Ubuntu & compile environment" can do help to me.
in the page you gave me, I cannot find any useful information. I want my lap-top be connected
to the internet through h3c authority. The most difficult problem is I can install the software by
typing the command:"./pre.ps" which was included in the tar package.There exists the error:

error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.