Hello everybody,

the Ubuntu App Showdown [1] is still running until 9th April 2014 and for apps in the "China" category you can one of two Meizu phones. This is just a quick reminder that there is about two weeks left until you have to have the apps submitted.

If you still want to get involved and write an app to win a prize, check out [1]. We are going to post instructions for how to register and submit your app in just a few days, so have a look at [2] every now and then.

[1] http://developer.ubuntu.com/zh/showdown
[2] http://developer.ubuntu.com/blog/

It would be great to see how things have been going for the app developers, so if you have worked on an app for Ubuntu - or if you know somebody who has, a screenshot or a link to wherever you uploaded the app would be great. Just send it over to me and I'll write a blog post about it. :-)

Please spread the news about this.

Thanks a lot everyone who helped to make this possible and good luck with the competition!

Have a great day,
 Daniel