That works. Maybe the bug was with gdal 1.10 or something. It doesn't seem to be hanging with 1.7 - Anywho - I appreciate the info.

No worries - I think 2.2 is pretty close...I think.

I was always under the impression (and probably wrong) that 2.0.1 should be in stable and 2.2 should be in unstable. I think there was some chatter about that on the list at one point. BUT - today I've been wrong about most everything (ha).

Thanks,
Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc