-----------------
Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com
423.653.3611 rjh...@northrivergeographic.com
<mailto:rjh...@northrivergeographic.com>
twitter:rjhale
http://about.me/rjhale

On 02/22/2014 04:35 PM, Alex Mandel wrote:
On 02/22/2014 01:23 PM, Randal Hale wrote:
So I was prompted with the upgrade to 2.2 .

I've got one problem and I think it may be compile related. If I go to
save a bookmark I'm getting a popup that reads:

/Unable to open bookmarks database./

//

/Database: /home/rjhale/.qgis2//qgis.db/

//

/Driver: Driver not loaded/

//

/Database: Driver not loaded/

If I crank up qgis from a terminal I get one more bit of useful info
when trying to make a bookmark:
/Warning: QSqlDatabase: QSQLITE driver not loaded//
//Warning: QSqlDatabase: available drivers: QMYSQL3 QMYSQL QSPATIALITE/

Thoughts or questions - am I missing something? Ubuntu 12.04 LTS is the OS.

Thanks much,
Randy

Ask on the QGIS developer mailing list. I'm not sure this is a pure
packaging issue. Though it looks like it might be a compile flag change.

Thanks,
Alex