Luis:
Thanks, that's what I tried.

Here's what I get on running apt-get update:
Err http://qgis.org trusty/main Sources
  404  Not Found
Err http://qgis.org trusty/main amd64 Packages
  404  Not Found
Err http://qgis.org trusty/main i386 Packages
  404  Not Found

Maybe some transient problem?

On 05/08/2015 03:36 PM, Luis Ferreira wrote:
Hi,

Add the lines for one of the repositories to your /etc/apt/sources.list, via Synaptic, "Software & Updates" or edit the sources.list directly.

For the release version 2.8.x:

deb     http://qgis.org/ubuntugis-nightly-release trusty main
deb-src http://qgis.org/ubuntugis-nightly-release trusty main

For the development version 2.9.x:

deb     http://qgis.org/ubuntugis-nightly trusty main
deb-src http://qgis.org/ubuntugis-nightly trusty main

In case of keyserver errors add the qgis.org repository public key to your apt keyring:

gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv DD45F6C3
gpg --export --armor DD45F6C3 | sudo apt-key add -

Luís