Hi all,

OSGeoLive 10.0 development has unofficially started and I have uploaded a first set of (Xenial) packages in Testing:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ubuntu/ubuntugis-testing/+packages?field.name_filter=&field.status_filter=published&field.series_filter=xenial

The main feature is GDAL 2.1.0 (thanks Bas) and a rebuild of all packages that depend on it.

The goal is to upload these packages to Unstable soon...
All packages that were older in Xenial than in OSGeoLive 9.5 have been bumped to a newer version. OTB is missing from that list, but today a new OTB version was released, so I am waiting a bit.

I would appreciate some volunteers to test those packages and make sure everything is working fine before moving to Unstable.

Best,
Angelos

PS. I have also started a transition to GDAL 2.1.0 for Trusty, but openscenegraph refuses to build...

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ubuntu/ubuntugis-testing/+packages?field.name_filter=&field.status_filter=published&field.series_filter=trusty

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
OSGeo Charter Member