Thanks for the suggestions

On 05/14/2017 11:14 PM, Martin Landa wrote:
Hi,

After recent upgrades to qgis 2.18.7 and GRASS 7.2.1 (on Mint 18, Ubuntu
16.04) I no longer have access to GRASS layers nor the GRASS plugin. I tried
on one machine to downgrade to QGIS 2.14 but still the GRASS maps do not
appear in Browser.

However, I see that GRASS modules under Processing seem to work.

Any suggestions how to get back support for GRASS in QGIS?
try to downgrade GRASS to 7.2.0 (or last working version). Apparently
QGIS 2.18.7 is compiled to GRASS 7.2.0 (I would guess). Or ideally
ping Mint QGIS packager to rebuild package against GRASS 7.2.1. Ma

Version 7.2.0 is not available (thru apt). I can install 7.0.3 but it brings in grass-core etc from 7.2.1 so that doesn't help.

Should I open a new bug report, or add to one of the existing, similar ones?

Cheers,
--
Micha Silver
cell: +972-523-665918