Hi all,

Here is a report on what has been done during the code sprint:
1. All tested packages for Ubuntu Trusty, Xenial and Bionic have now been moved to our Stable ppa [1] 2. Trusty packages have been removed from Unstable, Testing and Experimental. 3. Ubuntu maintainers have asked (on IRC) why we keep Trusty packages (since Trusty is EOL). We have requested for some time (and disk space) to keep trusty packages on stable ppa only for Travis CI usage and for some production setups. It is recommended though to move away from Trusty in the following months.

Best,
Angelos

[1] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ubuntu/ppa

--