Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: pipewire (Ubuntu)

Budgie Developers, which is subscribed to ubuntu-budgie-meta in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2078826

Title:
  Ubuntu budgie: pulseaudio-module-bluetooth fight

Status in pipewire package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-budgie-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-release-upgrader package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Following on screen instruction I used ppa-purge to remove the only
  ppa package I had, then I remove many package manual installed, but
  every time I got same error: Broken packages after upgrade: ubuntu-
  budgie-desktop

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 22.04
  Package: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core 1:22.04.19
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.15.0-119.129-generic 5.15.160
  Uname: Linux 5.15.0-119-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.6
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CrashDB: ubuntu
  CurrentDesktop: Budgie:GNOME
  Date: Tue Sep  3 16:30:52 2024
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-MATE 17.10 "Artful Aardvark" - Release amd64
(20180106)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to jammy on 2024-09-03 (0 days ago)
  VarLogDistupgradeAptHistorylog:
   Start-Date: 2024-09-03  16:28:46
   Requested-By: giorgio (1000)
   End-Date: 2024-09-03  16:28:46