Carmelo Amoroso wrote:
> Hans-Christian Egtvedt wrote:
>>> Included are 7 patches which adds support for AVR32 architecture in
>>> uClibc.
>>> The patches is generated against the latest snapshot (20071105).
>>
>> Is there any reason why there has been no comments, refusals or
>> commits of the 7 patches?
>>
>>> Any feedback are very welcome. Please also let me know if there are any
>>> problems with the attached patches.
>>>

>> Should I apply for commit access to Subversion in order to maintain
>> the AVR32 architecture?
>>
> Is there any other expert in AVR32 architecture can review these patches?
> Otherwise I'll go to commit them... hopefully Hans-Christian will provide
> patches/enhancement in the future being interested directly into this
> architecture.

AFAIK Haavard Skinnemoen (AVR32 Linux arch maintainer) is also reading
this list, and we have both done internal reviewing before sending. He
is on vacation at the moment, but I can ask him to give an ACK on
Monday. It is more vital for us to get feedback from the actual users.

I will always be on this list, and I should perhaps add a patch for the
MAINTAINERS file after the arch is committed so people know how to
contact me directly.

On the other hand, uClibc running on AVR32 will also be supported on the
normal AVR32 support line for Atmel.

--
With kind regards,
Hans-Christian Egtvedt, Applications Enginer