Hello,

I would like support for arbitrary baud rates with serial ports with
through uclibc.

I have looked at the uclibc code and there appear to be some support for
this in kernel_termios.h but it is limited to alpha & powerpc. It also
does not seem to use the kernel ioctl's TCGETS2 & TCSETS2 that are
available with 2.6

Can anyone suggest the best way to extend x86 so that it has support for
c_ispeed & c_ospeed in the termios structure? I believe that with the
2.6 kernel all architectures ktermios struct contains c_ispeed &
c_ospeed and so it could be added generically. Is that correct? Looks
like TCGETS2 & TCSETS2 are supported on both x86 and arm, is that right?

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Will.
Will Wagner                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Project Engineer                  Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA